Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Spanish Sardines Pasta with Quezo de Bola

A quick and easy dish to put together. Not wanting to go out for lunch, I put this together after I rummaged through my fridge for left-overs from the holidays. Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo.

Ingredients:
1/4 pack of Angel Hair Pasta
1 tbsp. crushed garlic
1/2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 bottle of Spanish Sardines in Olive oil (hot and spicy)
1/4 tsp basil leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup of grated queso de bola
Olive oil to drizzle

a. Cook the pasta based on package directions.
b. Using olive oil, cook the garlic until brown. Add the Spansih Sardines, crushing the meat and the fish bone.
c. Put the basil leaves, salt and pepper.
d. Cook for 8 minutes.
e. Pour the Spanish sardines on the pasta. Drizzle with grated Quezo de Bola
Tip: I normally drizzle a bit of olive oil on the pasta before adding the sauce to give the pasta more flavor.


No comments: